“disappointing”
Review of Puerto Bahia

Puerto Bahia
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Have been visiting this restaurant for years and up to now have found it exellent. Unfortunately not so on this occassion.The duck pate which we both had was excellent but very pricey. My companion ordered Iberico ham and tomatoes for which she was charged 19 euros which was far too expensive and just about o.k.. I ordered Sea Bream which was badly cooked and most of which I could not eat. Even if it was alright the cost at 16 euros is too expensive. The staff were just about alright but there is something badly lacking at the moment. I was very disappointed as I had been recommending it highly to friends for the past few years.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Came here for snack one day and the waiter was the rudest person I've ever come across. I ordered a sandwich and a milkshake which were lovely but the waiter practically threw it on the table at me. I used to visit this restaurant on several occasions but will not return again from the service I got from this particular waiter. I certainly did not leave a tip. Service with a smile wouldn't go astray.

2  Thank Collmgt1986
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We went mainly because of the wonderful setting and ocean views.
It has a huge variety of food available and we made our choice, It was at this point that I made my mistake, The manager who was our waiter took my order of pork loin but recommended a different pork meal that "was available that night". It sounded lovely so I gave in WITHOUT ASKING THE PRICE. Silly I know!!

I found it mostly bone and fat so really wished I had not changed my mind. But it was when the bill arrived and I discovered that it cost 10 euro more than my original choice that I REALLY felt disappointed at this restaurant. I somehow felt "cheated" but I accept that I should have double- checked. Don't do the same!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Nice view however rudest/worst waiter in the world and im not exaggerating. Food was ok but waited for forever to get it! Big let down!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Booked a table for four ok and asked for the mixed paella. When it came it had no prawns or mussels in it! As we were finishing off the manager brought over an extra dish of mussels ansd prawns. Not quite the evening that we expected. Nice views, food not up to scratch though . There are some better seafood restaurants across the harbour.