“Good pit stop”

Tropicana
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Friendly staff, good atmosphere, nice cold beer and a nice selection of food. The location was good when you are out and about

1  Thank Philip B
There are newer reviews for Tropicana

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great tasty food and friendly staff. Lasagne is amazing and it's great for snacks as well very friendly staff who remember you when you come back.

2  Thank Claytonbelfast
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Really liked this restaurant. Had pork fillets in mushroom sauce, it was really tasty and plenty of it. The waiter was really friendly and made us feel really welcome.

1  Thank janicejanroxy
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Called in for pizzas and they were very good, a warm welcome and nice clean restaurant with good quick service

1  Thank NorthEastPopeye
Reviewed January 29, 2014

A group of us came to eat here on Sunday afternoon as the waiter seated us I asked if we could have separate bills...My daughter then came back from the bar and said the waiter had said to the chef that we were a horrible rude family(My daughter can speak Spanish)..I had only asked politely for seperate bills as some of the party werent as hungry as the rest so therefore the bill would be fairer....I wanted to leave but afew of the party were hungry and persuaded me to stay!
This resulted in 2 of our party getting food poisoning from the prawn rissotto..Spoiling the rest of thier vacation..I would not ever eat here again as the waiter was so rude and the food was absolutely apalling and not fresh...Theres so many other lovely places dont risk it by eating here!!!

2  Thank vikinghead