“A must try - this place does not employ a PR person hassling people to come in :)”
Review of Patio Chiquito

Patio Chiquito
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Barry, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited on a recent family holiday and would highly recommend. Good food at a very reasonable cost, I tried the chicken fajitas from the specials menu at €7.50, and the only reason my plate wasn't cleared was due to huge portion size, the rest of the family demolished their meals and all unanimously agreed that this was one of the best restaurants if our holiday, main courses for 5, alcohol for 2 adults and soft drinks for 3 kids coming to just about €60, very reasonable. Waiters very attentive, friendly and funny despite the place being full - by the way- this place does not rely on PR people pulling people in off the street and while we were sat eating a small queue of people waiting to be seated had formed - kinda tells you the place is good really :)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Msgirl2009

• Finnish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food here was actually amazing, I am a sucker for mexican food as it is but YUM!! All four of us thoroughly enjoyed our food here, its such a shame we found it so late into our holiday (Last night :(!) or we would have definately ate here more often. I would highly highly recommend this restraunt. Staff extremely friendly and food cheap and very tasty!!

1 Thank catbus55
Cork, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ten out of ten”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

while in lanzarote on holiday with my husband and daughter and her friend we came across this restaurant we went there every day for lunch and evening meal we found the staff to be very friendly and welcoming and the food to be first class would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Puerto del carmen

1 Thank imelda1972
“You must eat here !!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend & I got recommended to try this place before we even went on holiday. On our 3rd night we decided to give it a go & ended up returning for 3 nights !!!!
Amazing is not the word!
The service is great, the food is awesome & I am genuinely sad they don't have restaurants like this back at home !!
Missing it already !!

Burnley, United Kingdom
“Try it...you'll love it!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We visited this restaurant 3 times in the week we stayed in Puerto del Carmen. The lasagne was delicous and the portions, well I couldnt finish mine. Served with chips or garlic bread, very nice!!! I had half roast chicken twice, once with chips and colslaw and the 2nd time with salad and jacket potatoe. At 5 euro's a time, this is value for more and great quality. Giving a full all round review it would be unfare not to mention the chicken curry my other half had. He said it was bland and disappointing, however I must point out that the waiter did ask whether he wanted it hot or not and when he expressed his dissappointment the head waiter did come over and talk with us about it. We are going back in October and will definately be going back, despite the curry saga! They also do a breakfast for 2.50 including drinks which we will definately be trying. x

• Visited May 2013