“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food here was actually amazing, I am a sucker for mexican food as it is but YUM!! All four of us thoroughly enjoyed our food here, its such a shame we found it so late into our holiday (Last night :(!) or we would have definately ate here more often. I would highly highly recommend this restraunt. Staff extremely friendly and food cheap and very tasty!!

1  Thank catbus55

Reviewed June 27, 2013

while in lanzarote on holiday with my husband and daughter and her friend we came across this restaurant we went there every day for lunch and evening meal we found the staff to be very friendly and welcoming and the food to be first class would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Puerto del carmen

1  Thank imelda1972
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend & I got recommended to try this place before we even went on holiday. On our 3rd night we decided to give it a go & ended up returning for 3 nights !!!!
Amazing is not the word!
The service is great, the food is awesome & I am genuinely sad they don't have restaurants like this back at home !!
Missing it already !!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We visited this restaurant 3 times in the week we stayed in Puerto del Carmen. The lasagne was delicous and the portions, well I couldnt finish mine. Served with chips or garlic bread, very nice!!! I had half roast chicken twice, once with chips and colslaw and the 2nd time with salad and jacket potatoe. At 5 euro's a time, this is value for more and great quality. Giving a full all round review it would be unfare not to mention the chicken curry my other half had. He said it was bland and disappointing, however I must point out that the waiter did ask whether he wanted it hot or not and when he expressed his dissappointment the head waiter did come over and talk with us about it. We are going back in October and will definately be going back, despite the curry saga! They also do a breakfast for 2.50 including drinks which we will definately be trying. x

1  Thank sausanni
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Visited chiquitos for the first time on my recent holiday and I am very glad we did.

We visited three times in the week we were there and every night we had a fabulous meal.

The first nice we tried the chilli con carne with chips and rice which was delicious and the other two nights we had the sirloin steak with chips and coleslaw priced at 7,50 what a bargain.

The waiting staff are delightful and very friendly.

We couldn't ask for any better, we will be back In a few weeks :)

1  Thank kirstyb82