We arrived on our all inclusive holiday at the los fiscos on the 17th of june 2007 at 8.45pm. We were sent to room 153, it was a nice sized room but it was not very clean. The bathroom was disgusting, there was rust and i mean a lot of rust in the bath and damp on the ceiling. The toilet wasn't exectly clean and the towels stank. We soon found out that you couldn't flush the toilet after 11pm until 8am. We had a tv in the room that was falling to bits, you could only get 2 english channels. Sky news and Cnn, all the others were spanish and german and you had to put a deposit down for the remote control which was 10 euros. We decided to go down to the pool bar not long after our arrival thinking that we were going to get something to eat as we thought snacks were up until 11pm. But no snacks they had finished at 6pm and when we actually seen what they were serving for snacks the next day we just had to laugh. 2 pieces of dry bread with a bit of ham and cheese in the middle or dry pieces of cake that were sitting in the sun all day in a bread bin. The ice creams were tiny, like little yogharts and 3 choices of flavour. strawberry vanilla or chocolate. The bar manager was very very rude and miserable he never once smiled for the 2 weeks we were there. Everynight he would put the shutters down to the bar at 10.45pm and made sure he was closed by 11pm on the dot. The entertainment was rubbish it seemed to be catered for the spanish. Or there was bingo every other night and the entertainments man was useless, he didn't do a thing. He would just sit around the pool all day looking at all the girls and hang around at night seeing what he could get free.
The food in the resteraunt was the same thing everyday and got so boring. I was eating chips and salad everynight by the end of the holiday we started eating out because we just couldn't take the food any more. This is one place we would never come back to not even if it was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos is located in a quiet area in Puerto del Carmen, where there are a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars just 500 meters away. Free Wi-Fi in reception area. The magnificent sandy beach "Playa Grande" is located just 900 meters from the Hotel. The hotel has a spacious terrace with outdoor pool as well as a playground, entertainment and animation. All the rooms are equipped with bathroom, kitchen, satellite TV, telephone, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Blue Sea Los Fiscos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fiscos Hotel
- Los Fiscos Puerto Del Carmen
- Blue Sea Los Fiscos Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen