We have just returned from 7 nights all inclusive at Los Fiscos and had no problems. We reported a
broken chair it was replaced within 2 hours. We were not overly impressed with the food but it is not the hotels fault that we are fussy eaters. The room was clean when we arrived and cleaned regularly during our stay. You need to pay for wifi and tv a small tip here if you have wifi download UKIPTV from the app store and you can get British TV on your android free. A bit of a nuicance the small plastic cups at the bar, but not a great problem. If you have trouble walking then this place may not be for you as it sits at the top of a hill but a taxi to the sea front is about 3euro. About 5 minutes walk to the Spar and next to the Spar there are a few bars and restaurants and we can recommend Taylors Tavern for a friendly atmosphere and a good meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos is located in a quiet area in Puerto del Carmen, where there are a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars just 500 meters away. Free Wi-Fi in reception area. The magnificent sandy beach "Playa Grande" is located just 900 meters from the Hotel. The hotel has a spacious terrace with outdoor pool as well as a playground, entertainment and animation. All the rooms are equipped with bathroom, kitchen, satellite TV, telephone, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Los Fiscos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fiscos Hotel
- Los Fiscos Puerto Del Carmen
- Blue Sea Los Fiscos Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen