Blue Sea Los Fiscos
Aequora Lanzarote Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
$130
$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Seaside Los Jameos Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
$203
  • Breakfast included
Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive(Puerto Del Carmen)
$190
$133
Melia.com
  • Pool
Hotel Floresta(Puerto Del Carmen)
$83
  • Pool
VIK Hotel San Antonio(Puerto Del Carmen)
$190
$176
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
BelleVue Aquarius(Puerto Del Carmen)
$62
  • Restaurant
Hotel THB Flora(Puerto Del Carmen)
$77
$66
  • Restaurant
Beatriz Playa & Spa(Puerto Del Carmen)
$121
$117
  • Pool
Apartamentos THe Morromar(Puerto Del Carmen)
$111
  • Restaurant
Hyde Park Lane Villas(Puerto Del Carmen)
$151
Cancelon
1,963 results
All reviewsafter reading some of the reviewsgreat holidaycold meatsplenty of choiceplenty of sunbedsbars and restaurantssea frontbobyquizzessangria
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013

we have just returned from a week at a 2 bedroom apartment at los fiscos. just before we left I had read a lot of very negative views about this hotel . I was pleasantly surprised as the reviews did not appear to be accurate. the check in at the hotel was very easy and the guy at reception was very polite and helpful. the apartment was clean , although basic. the rooms are huge with plenty of storage space. the décor is dated but this is not a problem. the kitchen has very little provision for cooking, however this did not bother us as we were on half board basis. kettle, tv ,iron are all available but at a charge. considering what we paid for our one week stay, I can understand the hotel charging extra for these items. the food was good and I couldn't identify with some of the negative comments about this. there was plenty of choice and freshly prepared. there was fish, meat, salads, soup, fruit, bread and rice and there were different items daily. breakfast was excellent with both hot and cold food. again one can't expect 5 star food at a 3 star place. everything was fresh. there was regular entertainment in the evenings. the only downside for this hotel is that there are steps to the pool and bar areas so this may be a problem for people with mobility issues. the location of the hotel is very good as within easy reach of the harbour and shopping area. the cab from the town back to hotel only costs about 3 euros. I would definitely go to this hotel again as excellent value for money.

Room Tip: we stayed in apartment 140, very quiet and only a few stairs to get to it
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Just returned from staying a week here. Never again. Only word for this Hotel is " Dump".I stayed in room 156 which was just a room, twin beds, fridge, TV and toilet. Wardrobe door kept getting stuck and had to call to reception even on the first night. Decor old, room dirty and I am convinced that there are fleas in the beds as I spent the whole week itching as I tried to sleep. Very noisy and I was luck I had ear plugs. Staff rude and unhelpful. Food terrible and I spent one day sick over a meal i ate there. My first and last visit to this place. Horrible week.

Room Tip: Stay away is all I can say
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
8  Thank Pat M
Blue Sea H, Manager at Blue Sea Los Fiscos, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

I appreciate, dear guests, your opinions and observations about this complex. I would like to add that our food abides by the official hygiene protocols. About the room, I wish to convey that we have never had any insect problem, but you can be sure that I will check it.

Many thanks again, and best regards.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had a three week stay here and on the whole, if you are looking for sun and pleasant gardens, you will find both here. We were horrified, considering this was billed as an apartment, how little provision was made for cooking and we had to hire a kettle! Staff were great in the resteraunt,save the lady, keen to get away dead on time, hurled herself at the door dead on finish time every day but the food was fresh and offered fair variety. The only bar is by the pool which meant plastic glasses! We had a lovely view of the sea and mountains were behind us, but in terms of overall comfort I'm afraid it left a little to be desired. Our sofa was well past sell by date, dining furniture similarly, safe location poor and the pool was not supplied with adequate shade (windy area so umbrellas are banned) and only a small covered area supplied by the pool. The groundstaff here are running from early in the morning till late at night - you are not able to use the sun beds until they have swept the areas, usually 10.30am or so. We found the staff to be kind and generally cheerful, they do need to be as there are a few hiccups to apologise for. Pray you have a morning flight - you are not able to hold on to your accommodation generally speaking and the cost is very high if you can. On the whole we enjoyed our trip but would not return to the hotel. In terms of 3 star value I think this depends on your room as a lot of work is going on to upgrade.

Room Tip: At the moment it is pretty much hope for the best as so much renovation is going on.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sharon e

Dear client,

I very much appreciate the expression of your opinions. I wish to apologise for the provision at the apartment, and to add that you can speak to Reception so as to have more kitchen utensils. Regarding the plastic glasses, the use of glass is not permitted at pool areas.

Another aspect that I would like to thank you for is that you saw the upgrade effort we are making.

Best regards.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Me and my partner stayed for 7 nights. The hotel is in a great location, pay a taxi a few euro's and you are on the strip where all the bars/restuarants are. In the day, there are some fun games to get involved in by the pool which is a lot of fun. The entertainment staff that ran the day and night activities, were friendly and welcomed anyone to join in. The apartment was tidy and clean but it does need refurbishing , as the balcony was literally coming apart. We paid for two days of the tv channels, which at first worked but after we paid for the second time so we could continue, it did not work. We told reception and they said it would be fixed but it was not and we didn't get our money back either. At times, staff at reception came across rude and not helpful when we asked questions and neither of the two reception staff spoke basic english, so there was a language barrier. This hotel was not bad but not great. Would I go back again? Honestly, probably not.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chloe A
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from my 2nd 4 night stay at this hotel. I went exactly the same 4 days last year but was a bit worried after I read reviews that it had gone down hill but I need not have worried as it was just the same.
The hotel is situated at the topbof a steep hill so not really good for leisurely strolls or pushchairs but I already knew that. The food is ok. I love salad so I was very hsppy with the choice and the rest was perfectly ok. Nothing special but always something that I liked.
The towels in the room werent very nice , they were thin and brown and you only got clean towles every other day.
We had a bit of an issue with one of the receptionists, it would appear that she was beung deliberately awkward to us because ee asked to move rooms as they first one we were given smelt really bad of cigarettes.
Once we were in our new room we were fine, we paid £86 each for 4 nights all inclusive so you get what you pay for .
Would I stay there again ??? Yes I probably would for that price.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank debbie b
Blue Sea H, Manager at Blue Sea Los Fiscos, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear client,

Knowing that you wish to come back makes me very happy. I have taken note of your comments, so as to improve as much as we can, and I send you my best regards.