Just got back from 10 days holiday and wasnt really sure what we were going to find as I made the mistake of looking at tripadvisior the day before we left and seen some terrible reviews since I had last looked when booking holiday.
However upon arrival the reception was bright and clean and helpful staff helped to reassure me.
The room we were allocated was very clean and bright with a very large lounge area, bedroom and a decent bathroom.
Most of the complaints I have read tend to concern the quality of the food which bearing in mind what we had paid (£325 for 10 nights for 2 people plus flights) was of a good standard. Always hot and properley cooked with a fair choice on offer. Let me tell you now you wont find steak and lobster on the menu but if you expect to pay peanuts and get something for nothing then you in the wrong place - what you will find is a decent cooked breakfst with usual cereals etc, some choice for lunch and dinner along lines of salad, pasta, burgers, hot dogs, chips, lots of fish dishes, chicken nuggets, stews, turkey, pork .... ok not top of the range cusine but you do get what you pay for.
Drinks ... if you want to get smashed out drunk then this aint the place for you .. the drinks are served in small plastic glasses with ice so not much room for the alcohol but if you like to pace yourself then you find an issue .. you can only get 2 drinks at a time per person but so what ? it stops the less mature guests getting totally legless and annoying everybody else.
Sunbeds ... unlocked at 10.15 which suited us as gave us time for a leisurely breakfast before having a nice day lounging in the sun without worrying we wouldnt find a sunbed as everyone had been "reserved" before 5am by a towel.
Pool .... its clean and well maintained but not brand new and cant see why there have been negative comments about it ??
Maids / cleaning ... the place is spotless and tidy with rooms cleaned every 2 days, want your towels changed then leave the dirty ones in the bathtub, they clean behind the sofa and under the bed .... sheets are grey and probably need replacing but they are clean.
Bad points ..... only 1 which is you cant flush toilet paper down the toilet but place it in a basket !
If you want a good value holiday you wont go wrong with this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos is located in a quiet area in Puerto del Carmen, where there are a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars just 500 meters away. Free Wi-Fi in reception area. The magnificent sandy beach "Playa Grande" is located just 900 meters from the Hotel. The hotel has a spacious terrace with outdoor pool as well as a playground, entertainment and animation. All the rooms are equipped with bathroom, kitchen, satellite TV, telephone, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Blue Sea Los Fiscos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fiscos Hotel
- Los Fiscos Puerto Del Carmen
- Blue Sea Los Fiscos Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen