I loved it, it was a really good holiday.
Our room was really big as we had two bathrooms, two bedrooms, a kitchen and a pull out bed in the living room, but i think that was because we where a family of five as a couple my parents got in with had a really small room. We could not conplain about the cleaners as they did a really good job of the room.
The food was really nice, but it did get boring, but thats expected anyway. i have to say breakfast was my favioure meal of the day. dinner was nice, i had the soup once i think it was lovely. Tea was pretty much the same as dinner but with a different soup.
The drinks where in small plastic party cup type things, witch i think thats the only thing that i could complain about. Your only aloud to get two drinks from the bar per person each time you go up, but they dont really care about that rule unless theirs a big que.
The pool was big, and i couldnt touch the floor in the middle witch i thorght was good but my mum didnt like it. Its very cold when you first get in, but after that its great. I love it when its cold anyway because it cools you down.
It was very quiet throughout the day the day and at night on our first week, then it got fuller and fuller and fuller because of the school holidays. We conplained about the fact that they only had one member of staff behide the bar. But whon (the name of the bar man) was very kind. His brother Alex did work with him but he got fired because he burned his hand. Alex eas ace though.
Erik did the entertainment and he did it well. He never stops! He does archery or rifle shooting in the morning. table tennis or darts in the afternoon. then killer pool strate after darts or table tennis. Then we goes back to his room to freshen up, then he gets ready for bingo etc.. I've never met so busy. He was amazing at his job. Erik was just epic!
It is windy, but its also sunny and me, my sisters, mum and dad burnt on the first day. So put loads of suncream on! The wether is lovely, and the view of the montains and vocano in the morning is amazing!
Where hoping to go back in Novmember! I hope we do, because i love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos is located in a quiet area in Puerto del Carmen, where there are a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars just 500 meters away. Free Wi-Fi in reception area. The magnificent sandy beach "Playa Grande" is located just 900 meters from the Hotel. The hotel has a spacious terrace with outdoor pool as well as a playground, entertainment and animation. All the rooms are equipped with bathroom, kitchen, satellite TV, telephone, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Sea Los Fiscos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fiscos Hotel
- Los Fiscos Puerto Del Carmen
- Blue Sea Los Fiscos Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen