Ereza Apartamentos Los Hibiscos
Hotel Lanzarote Village(Puerto Del Carmen)
$109
$105
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Montana Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
$94
$91
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Gloria Izaro Club Hotel(Puerto Del Carmen)
$97
  • Restaurant
Las Costas(Puerto Del Carmen)
$165
  • Breakfast included
Apartamentos Panorama(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
  • Restaurant
Seaside Los Jameos Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
$183
$165
  • Breakfast included
Aequora Lanzarote Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
$116
  • Pool
Hotel Floresta(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
$88
$86
  • Pool
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
$130
Hotwire.com
$210
Hotwire.com
1,094 results
All reviewspool barirish vikingslight hillsea viewrooms are hugefridge freezerbars and restaurantsthe main stripall inclusive foodthese apartmentschoice of drinkslocal spiritseuro depositcleaned timeshotel is in a great locationfussy eatergreat holiday
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed at the Los Hibiscos for 1 week from the 14th July, having read some of the bad reviews I was a bit worried about my stay but I dont no what the worry was for, I could now believe how clean the complex was, the rooms were spotless, beautiful quiet pool area and excellent friendly staff and service. The apartment was situated in excellent location just a short stroll from the beach, with lovely restaurants and bars along the beach front. The weather was just fantastic as well. I have to say it was my very first time in Lanzarote but it definetly wont be my last and I would recommend the Los Hibiscos apartments to anyone. Best holiday ever. Bernie.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
15  Thank Bernie R
Reviewed July 26, 2012

If I start by saying you get what you pay for then that would just about sum it up. On the plus side - the apartment was clean, bright and roomy - the food was fresh and varied - poolside etc was clean - hotel was in an excellent location - and the resort was beautiful. Now for the negatives - had to wait up to 25 minutes for a drink - poolside area is too small and shortage of good sunbeds - no entertainment where it was advertised in some areas. I don't like to be picky and I am not a complainer - overall for the money we paid for the holiday, it was EXCELLENT value for money. I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel to potential travellers just beware of my few comments. As I said at the start - you don't get 5 star - but you do definitely get value for money!

Room Tip: The higher rooms get an excellent sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank KennyRae
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed July 12th for 1week. Spacious clean apartment spotless and cleaned every other day. All inclusive was great value and staff are exceptionally friendly. Pool area very quiet no music etc. This suited us as a couple in our mid forties. No really suitable for kids. Location was excellent just a few minutes walk to town and lovely beach. We met some great friends and had a ball. Would absolutely recommend. Breakfast and lunch were superb but we didn't like dinner in the evening. We ate out at nights. The only downfall was no air conditioning. We couldn't sleep at night as it was so hot.

Room Tip: The Mexican that is first on left at bottom of hill was excellent food and great value for money. Chicken fajita only six euro with all the trimmings. Gorgeous proper Mexican food!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank pclarke059
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Never stayed at Los Hibiscos but have stayed at a private house on the complex behind Los Hibiscos. The complex looks great from the front since it's been smartened up but I'm sure guests would be worried if they saw around the back!! There are cracks in the walls with chunks of concrete having fallen off, the drainage system seems to have been a "bodge-job" and, whilst a number of the corridor windows have been replaced others have simply been blocked up with breezeblocks and not even painted over. Maybe the new owners will get round to sorting those things out!!!???

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Julie S
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed here for a week from 5th July 2012, all inclusive... And found the hotel to be much better than expected!!
The rooms were spacious and clean. Rooms were cleaned 5 out of the 7 days we were there. The AI food was as expected, so don't expect 5* and you'll be happy with it... The local spirits in my opinion were virtually undrinkable... The Spar across the road sells cheap branded alcohol if you want to stock up your fridge! All in all I would definitly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012