All reviews great location taxi rank sea view apartment coffee maker bars and clubs pool area the main strip a lot of noise breakfast bar superior room apartment block clean towels sea front nightly entertainment ring hob mobility problems sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2016

Location - Couldn't be Better
Apartment - Clean and Kitchen very well equiped
Cleaning - Regulary and Towels changed every second day without fail. Maybe once a week for bed linen change is unsufficient? Staff really friendly and helpful. The bar/cafe underneath we found expensive compared to elsewhere. Some peole complaining about noise levels music etc at night? I would say to these people 'it's not all about you' If you want silence book into a monastery!!
WiFi is charged for but is free around reception area.

2  Thank John B
Reviewed November 16, 2016

Booked superior room with see view as we have often had a drink on Rocas Blancas terrace bar and hoped to get one of the apartments directly above. We did indeed get an apartment in the desired location with a fantastic view. However other than the view we expected more from a superior apartment. Old towels, sheets not changed all week, grimy bathtub, torn curtains, greasy frying pan, stained tea towel, having to move beds to access wardrobe but worst of all was an infestation of tiny ants. The maintenance man did visit promptly to deal with the ants but kept seeing a few for the rest of the week. As regular visitors to PDC we changed from our usual apartments as we fancied a change and have also booked Rocas Blancas for March 2017. This has now been changed to another complex as we didn't want to stay here again. Such a pity as the location is fantastic.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank johnty1234
Reviewed November 7, 2016

Arrived 26th Oct stayed for a week self catering.
Upon arrival met receptionist who was friendly and informative.Apartment F25 was up two flights of steps and had fantastic views over the sea and the pool area.The apartment itself (basic but adequate) was very clean and towels changed three times during our one week stay.
Some noise could be heard from night clubs but being in the center of PDC it was to be expected so not a problem.
All in all a fantastic budget holiday and thank you to the welcoming staff who do a great job :)

Room tip: Higher floors for views
2  Thank Cheryl B
Reviewed October 28, 2016

This is our 3rd stay at Rocas Blancas apartments,like the first two stays we were really happy with apartments,only thing i didn't like the block we stayed in this time it was closer to nite club and was a bit noisy, we are definitely going back again next year,staff were really helpful and friendly

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank eileenkilraine
Reviewed October 27, 2016

Booked these apartments, through what I thought was their website in February this year for October.I received a Booking Confirmation immediately.
We have stayed here many times before and have always paid at the reception on leaving.
In early September I received a Confirmation of Cancellation e-mail. Thinking this was an error I attempted to e-mail them but my e-mails were returned undelivered so I rang the telephone number on my Confirmation of Booking.
The woman I spoke to confirmed that they had cancelled my booking due to not having been paid.Ì explained that the website had not asked for payment, when I booked, and anyway they had my e-mail address to request payment.
She said that there was nothing she could do, they were an agency, nor could she offer any alternative accommodation, and that was that.
I now had airline tickets, for in less than a months time, and no accomodation.
Fortunately, after many hours searching, I managed to book a lovely apartment in the same locality as the Rocas Blancas apartments but it could have been a very different story.
Beware, book through there website and you may be sleeping on the beach!

• Trip type: Traveled with family