Rocas Blancas Apartments
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Aequora Lanzarote Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
$174
$126
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Beatriz Playa & Spa(Puerto Del Carmen)
$115
$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Seaside Los Jameos Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
$190
  • Breakfast included
Las Costas(Puerto Del Carmen)
$171
$164
  • Breakfast included
BelleVue Aquarius(Puerto Del Carmen)
$60
  • Restaurant
Hotel Lanzarote Village(Puerto Del Carmen)
$112
$108
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Floresta(Puerto Del Carmen)
$86
  • Pool
Hipotels La Geria(Puerto Del Carmen)
$105
$93
  • Pool
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
$126
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Costa Sal Villas and Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
$102
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationnite clubtill the early hourstaxi ranknoisy at nightcoffee makerthe main stripyour doorstepcentral locationsea frontapartments are cleanfresh towelsring hobbars restaurantsreception areasun loungersbar staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2012

we stayed at the rocas blancas a few years back and although they were far from glamorous their excellent location more than made up for their below average decor and facility's , however standards seem to dropped even further since our last visit , we booked a sea view and paid extra for this , but when we arrived we were allocated a room up three flights of stone steps with a view of the the apartments behind , when we complained the manager who was the rudest man ever told us he was already paid in full if we didn't like the room then go somewhere else , our stay was for ten days during which our towels were changed and our room was serviced only twice and our bed linen was never changed , and when i moved the bed setee we found dead cockcroaches and debris from the previous occupants ,the cooker wouldn't switch on and when we asked at reception were given a pair of pliers and told this will do it , there was no air con so we tried to rent a fan but the only socket in the bedroom didn't work , all in all this place is a disaster area avoid at all costs .

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank orlaith L
Reviewed August 30, 2012

A budget hotel, clean, with all necessities. Bars and restaurants near by. Quiet. Big rooms. I was very satisfied with my stay there. And I had the best night of my life in this hotel! Thank you Rocas Blancas!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed in Rocas Blancas while joining up with several other members of our family who were already there. Adrian was very helpful during the booking process and efficent if a little cool, when we checked in. I thought the apartments were very clean, compared to other places I'd stayed in PDC and you cannot fault the location, right on the main strip, down the steps and onto the beach. Plus the location up the steps means it eliminates all of the street noise, although you do get noise from the niteclubs in the Atlantico Centre, it's not all that bad. The cafe bar downstairs is welcoming and fun with friendly helpful staff, but hard to pass it by on your way home, we got lead astray more than once!! I would definitely recommend this place and I will definitely stay there again...

Room Tip: Avoid rooms by the pool unless you want to come out of your door and nearly trip over sunbathers!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Location is key here with this "apartments"..! / Rocas Blancas is probably the best located complex on the main stripe. However, the apartments could do with a re-vamp!/ decor needs upgrading - but LOCATION is key when booking Rocas Blancas!
I would/and hopefully wlll/ return to rocas blancas - thanks for a great location X

Room Tip: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION... at the end of the day..."it gets dark"... location is fabulous - if you love lanzarote like i do - X
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2012

guy at reception was most unhelpful when we arrived, I asked for more towels, to be told "Its not my job " - no sun umbrellas poolside...way to close to music centre, which continues each nite until 4.30am...I had to request to have bed linen changed mid week, guy told me its normally not done for the week, I demanded and got it done. 1 socket in kitchenette - hello, 3 appliances to be plugged in !!...no socket in bedroom and the bed was up against the wardrobe !!!!

Room Tip: don't stay unless u dont mind the noise at nite and u dont mind sleeping in unclean bed linen. port del carmen is brill but not here...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends