We stayed here for a week on a bed & breakfast basis. The taxi from the airport took approx 15 minutes. The Reception staff are very friendly and check in was prompt and easy. Our apartment was on the 3rd floor with a sea view. The apartment is furnished well, with a small kitchen area with all the usual utensils that you might need, the only things missing were washing up liquid and a cloth to wipe up any spills. I don’t understand why so few apartments expect you will cook or at least make a cup of coffee but never give you the tools to clean up or wash your cups afterwards. Housekeeping staff are very friendly and clean the room every day.
The bathroom was clean and decorated very well with plenty of storage space for your toiletries. The bedroom was OK with huge wardrobes but sadly, very few hangers. There is a safe in the wardrobe and the key from reception will cost you 25 euros plus 10 euros deposit.
The walls are extremely thin and I was able to hear the people in the next room while they were using their bathroom and irritatingly I could hear snoring every night.
The restaurant area for breakfast has insufficient space for the number of guests. Maybe it’s because people just sit around chatting for hours after breakfast but on a few occasions we had to go for a walk and come back later in order to get a table. The breakfast isn’t up to much anyway. Despite other reviews there is actually very little choice if you want a cooked breakfast. There is, however, plenty of fruit and bread.
We didn’t make use of the sun beds around the pool as it always seemed very crowded with people on top of each other. The terrace was also crowded and a mad dash at 9am with people laying claim to a sun bed with a towel and then going elsewhere.
Fariones Apartments are in a great location between the old town and the new town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apartments Fariones are 200 metres from the “Playa Grande” in Puerto del Carmen, the tourist area par excellence. The 138 apartments, which are fully equipped for maximum comfort, are surrounded by pleasant gardens. Employees provide a warm, personal service and they aim to make guests feel welcome in surroundings which respect the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Fariones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Fariones Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Fariones Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Fariones Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen