Booked this holiday at the last minute and couldn't have done better if I'd researched the resort for a month. If you've booked to go here, you won't be disappointed.
We had room 106 which was closeby to everything. Our room was spacious and well equipped with everything we needed for a week. There's no air con, but at this time of year, it was never missed. Beds were comfy and there is plenty of storage. The bathroom was lovely with huge fluffy towels, lashings of hot water and plenty of freebies. (Slightly strange hair dryer, not really for styling)
As mentioned in previous reviews, we enjoyed our complimentary wine and fruit basket. There are plenty of supermarkets close by, and a pharmacy around the corner.
The apartment was cleaned to a high standard every day, even Christmas! All the staff were friendly and very hard working. The hotel bar was a nice place to come home to after a night on the town. Breakfast was great, with a wide array of hot and cold food to suit most tastes. I made a point of enjoying a bucks fizz on Christmas morning. The dining room is very large so there is always a welcoming table ready for you.
The apartments are on a slight hill, but although my friend has walking difficulties, this was not a problem; in fact the location of the hotel is perfect as you have the old town to the right and the new strip and the beach on the left. We preferred the restaurants in the old town, particularly, Casaroja, where we had our final meal which was fantastic. We booked a gala meal on Christmas night at the sister hotel which didn't disappoint and came with an evening of entertainment too.
Finally, I must mention the animation team, as they worked so hard to make your holiday enjoyable. There was plenty on the activity menu to bring holidaymakers together. We’re quite lazy on holiday, but managed to win a bottle of Cava at bingo and get a hug from Santa!
Will definitely return to these apartments in the future….
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apartments Fariones are 200 metres from the “Playa Grande” in Puerto del Carmen, the tourist area par excellence. The 138 apartments, which are fully equipped for maximum comfort, are surrounded by pleasant gardens. Employees provide a warm, personal service and they aim to make guests feel welcome in surroundings which respect the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Apartamentos Fariones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Fariones Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Fariones Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Fariones Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen