We paid for a sea view apartment for Mid-November- (Mid November in Lanzarote is extremely comfortable - a little pleasant chilliness at the early hours and during the day, a 22-25 degree heat which allows you to put on your summer wear and maybe even dip in the ocean, if it's warm enough.)
1.The rooms had basic but presentable, modern furniture. The bathroom needed some upgrade but it had all the facilities and was cleaned (like the rest of the apartment) one time yes and one time no - we were always left with enough towels and enough bathroom paper.
2. A big thumbs up for the staff- all the receptionists were multilingual and extremely helpful. The outdoor pool-area cleaning guys have really high standards of cleanliness. Also the attendant who cleaned our room, was extremely sweet, discreet and helpful
3. The price we paid was unbelievably economical - we paid 150 euro each for 10 nights for 3 pax - the room was seafront - excellent view, lovely breeze, with palm trees just above our heads
4. Relaxing /lounge area free for all to enjoy, with deckchairs and outdoor beds, were you can sip some nice cocktails or just read a book, with an unobstructed sea view.
5. Location couldnt be more excellent. few minutes walking distance from bus stops / bank atms's ... and it s in the heart of the very touristic part of Puerto Del Carmen
Thanks for the experience
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Apartamentos Kontiki Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Kontiki Club Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Kon Tiki Hotel
- Apartamentos Kontiki Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen