NOTE: The rooms do not have air con,and for that reason alone, we wouldn't stay again.
At about €33 per day for a couple, this place is great value for a cheap holiday.
Public areas are very well maintained. The apartment cleaning was rare though, very early (about 10am), and didn't include washing dishes. Difficult to do yourself as no detergent or cloths are provided.
As with other reviews, reserving sun loungers is rife, despite signs saying it's not permitted.
Wifi is not included, and at €6 per day is ridiculously expensive, considering its free at pretty much every bar and restaurant around. If it'd been free, we'd definitely have stayed in the complex more, buying drinks by the pool etc.
Adding €1 per night to every stat would easily cover the costs required to give this free.
Also, the safe is €15 for a week.
Free safe use should definitely be included.
Integrating the cost of wifi and safe to the overall package would hardly go noticed when booking, but seems like petty profiteering when charged separately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen