Great location clean helpfully staff. Peter on reception and his wife who works at the pool bar really made you welcome. If you are looking for a central location to the busy strip then this is great! Yes it is a bit dated, but who spends time in the apartment when you have a great pool and sandy beach is near!! If you like the footy then just down the road is Spenders Bar and John the owner is very welcoming! We also used to drop in just enforce going home for a quick drink... When we booked we asked for a room with a sea view, Peter couldn't promise we would get one but he managed to brilliant!! But I wouldn't have minded a pool view a the pool area was lovely, two pools one for he kids so the big pool was quiet so you can relax!, grab a drink from the pool bar and after 4.30 it's two beers 3.50 euro! The only thing I would suggest they do is give discount for Nico's restaurant to encourage you to try the food, it's not expensive but would encourage the guests to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen