I've stayed in this complex on 2 seperate occasions for 2 weeks
Each time. It's fastidiously clean, I don't really hang around the pool
Though, as its wedged with kids and families. If you get a ground floor apartment, you'll hear them all day. The complex is facing a good supermarket. But up a hill. It's only 5 minutes walk to the beech. It's also located fairly central to the decent restaurants. The kitchens were well equipped. The only bad thing is that its a bit dated with no air conditioning
The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen