Stayed in Parque Tropical last week in Aug. These apartments are in a quiet location and a 2 min walk (using side gate) from beach and strip. They are well equipped with everything you could need although they dont have air con we did'nt feel we needed it we just left celing fans on and windows open. We had no problem getting sun beds as some previous reviewers seems to have had. Drinks at the pool side bar were reasonably priced cannot comment on food as we did'nt eat there. There is a great supermarket just across the road and the Spinnaker Bar do a good breakfast with beautiful views. Would definetly recommend these apartments and will be back next time we're going to Puerto del Carmen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen