Over all very happy with our stay in Playa Club - the staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is excellent, you literally walk out the door of the complex and you are on the main strip.So you can walk everywhere - it's a lovely walk along the seafront down to the old town harbour, stop for a bite to eat or a beer and stroll back and most importantly do it all with the sun shining - we were there for mid-term break late October and the weather was perfect, never went below 20 degrees,even at night. We had a second story two bedroom pool view apartment - the apartment is basic enough but is absolutely fine for holidays. However there is no washing machine. Our apartment was above a walkway and was a bit noisy in the morning when people were wheeling cases underneath us - I would go again but I think I would go with a garden view apartment - definitely quieter. I thought the cleaning of the apartments was excellent - I felt sorry for the lady who was doing our apartment because we went to the beach every day and we brought most of it home with us - the sand has unbelievable adhesion properties.
On the downside, the WiFi is really bad but you can to any bar or cafe on the strip and they all have Wifi so there's no problem. Also the lifeguards at the pool are unbelievably strict - basically for two boys aged 9 and 12 no fun allowed at all, no jumping, no inflatables etc etc so we went to the beach !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LABRANDA Playa Club are just 50 metres away from the sea, and 150 metres from Puerto del Carmen's longest beach called "Playa Grande". This complex has 2 outdoor pools and a supermarket next to the complex seperated by a security door. The centre of Puerto del Carmen is less than 2 km away. The apartment complex has a 24-hour reception. There is also a restaurant serving à la carte menu and a buffet breakfast every day. Each spacious apartment is brightly decorated and has a balcony or terrace. There is a living area with satellite TV, a kitchenette and breakfast bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your LABRANDA Playa Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Playa Club Lanzarote
- Playa Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- LABRANDA Playa Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen