When we arrived the place was clean and tidy, although there was no air con!
You can hire a fan for 17 euros, which lets face it you could buy one for a little more.
We seemed to have new cockroaches on a daily basis (our group had three apartments and all suffered the same). We have been to lanzarote 4 times and never saw a cockroach in any of our other accomodation, never mind on a daily basis.
The complex is very clean so i've no idea where they come from.
The Pool was a good size and the childrens pool very good for toddlers. Cleaned daily.
Pool bar was ok.
The location really is top notch, right on the strip and no big hills to climb unlike lots of places in puerto del carmen.
Overall a good enough place for the price, don't think i'd go back though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LABRANDA Playa Club are just 50 metres away from the sea, and 150 metres from Puerto del Carmen's longest beach called "Playa Grande". This complex has 2 outdoor pools and a supermarket next to the complex seperated by a security door. The centre of Puerto del Carmen is less than 2 km away. The apartment complex has a 24-hour reception. There is also a restaurant serving à la carte menu and a buffet breakfast every day. Each spacious apartment is brightly decorated and has a balcony or terrace. There is a living area with satellite TV, a kitchenette and breakfast bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your LABRANDA Playa Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Playa Club Lanzarote
- Playa Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- LABRANDA Playa Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen