Please read my review of 8th October 2013, everything written there stands today.
I totally disagree with the comments made by "Mr Grumpy" John S! Happy Hour starts at 1600hrs in the Winter and Finishes at 1700hrs..........Sharp! People have left the terrace by 1730hrs and at no time during my 6 week stay was I aware of any "Alcohol Induced Rowdiness", only people enjoying themselves. I suggest that anyone concerned with John S's very in-accurate report should take their holiday to a monastic retreat.
I have enough reviews on here from around the World and I think in all my reviews there is only one where I have been really disappointed.
I believe that if you report honestly and fairly on a property that your credibility will show through and I have worked in various areas of the Hospitality Industry for 50 years!
Thank You Villa Canaima for an excellent stay and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 Self-catering apartments: 29 one-bedroom apartments and 2 two-bedroom apartments. Free services for our guests: Free Wi-Fi, Free Internet access in reception, Late check out from apartment if availability, Courtesy room / luggage storage on the departure, Suitcases storage for next holiday here, Print boarding pass, Order a taxi in advance, Modify the dates of stay if the availability and monetary value fits, Free map of island & street map of Puerto del Carmen, Free bottle of water. General: Outdoor pool with sun beds, Library, Snack bar, Pool table, Tourist desk with a lot of useful tips about our island, plenty of activities to book for you: Trekking, Bicycle rental, Fishing, Car hire, Excursions all over the island. Services at extra cost: Self-service laundry, Safety Deposit Box, Fax/photocopying. Apartment Facilities: Air conditioning / heating in the bedroom, Safety Deposit Box (extra cost), Wardrobe, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Cooker, Microwave, Oven, Electric Kettle, Toaster, Coffee maker, Kitchenware, Bathroom, Hairdryer, Toilet, Bath or Shower, Bidet, Seating Area, Telephone, Radio, Satellite Channels, Flat-screen TV, Sofa, Tiled floor, Wake Up Service, Towels and bed linen, Maid service... This is a small complex run by a Lanzarote's family. Ideal for people who like a quiet and relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Villa Canaima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Villa Canaima Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Villa Canaima Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen