Great apartments, great staff, returned home today and have already booked for next Christmas and new year. We had apartment 21, pool view; had kettle, toaster, TV, double hob and oven and grill. Apartments spotless, our apartment had a wet room with a cracking shower. Loads of room.
Have booked a see view room for next visit.
Family business run by 2 sisters, even gave us local produce for Christmas eve and a bottle of bubbly for New years eve.
On site snack/pool bar good prices and good food, happy hour at teatime and a good place to meet other guests/ the general public. Thanks John. (English Run)
Met some great people, plenty of choice to eat out, La Brisa, Horrea and Taste of India a must.
Local bus service excellent and taxis reasonable.
Cannot wait to return
11 out of 10, a hidden gem, we even had people coming from other hotels/apartments to look round, how jealous were they!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 Self-catering apartments: 29 one-bedroom apartments and 2 two-bedroom apartments. Free services for our guests: Free Wi-Fi, Free Internet access in reception, Late check out from apartment if availability, Courtesy room / luggage storage on the departure, Suitcases storage for next holiday here, Print boarding pass, Order a taxi in advance, Modify the dates of stay if the availability and monetary value fits, Free map of island & street map of Puerto del Carmen, Free bottle of water. General: Outdoor pool with sun beds, Library, Snack bar, Pool table, Tourist desk with a lot of useful tips about our island, plenty of activities to book for you: Trekking, Bicycle rental, Fishing, Car hire, Excursions all over the island. Services at extra cost: Self-service laundry, Safety Deposit Box, Fax/photocopying. Apartment Facilities: Air conditioning / heating in the bedroom, Safety Deposit Box (extra cost), Wardrobe, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Cooker, Microwave, Oven, Electric Kettle, Toaster, Coffee maker, Kitchenware, Bathroom, Hairdryer, Toilet, Bath or Shower, Bidet, Seating Area, Telephone, Radio, Satellite Channels, Flat-screen TV, Sofa, Tiled floor, Wake Up Service, Towels and bed linen, Maid service... This is a small complex run by a Lanzarote's family. Ideal for people who like a quiet and relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Villa Canaima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Villa Canaima Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Villa Canaima Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen