This was our second visit to Hyde Park Apartments they are set back from the main street and on a hot day ( which is quite frequent ) it can be a struggle walking back to the complex but we knew this so we were not surprised, the main beach (Piccolos Beach ) is about 10mins away walking at normal speed. As for the apartments they were suitably attired with everything you would need for a self-catering holiday. There were two issues of concern though that made our stay a little frustrating and that is in the swimming pool (on the other side of the road to the reception) there always seem to be a gathering of local Canarian women with their children at one side of the pool who either work at the complex or are friends of workers speaking very loudly & shouting at their unruly children this also happened on our 1st visit a year previous but was dismissed as a one off but it appears this is a regular occurrence we know they were not residence as we saw a group of them get into their cars and drive off we did tell the reception about this who seemed to be complacent about the affair, the other issue was that when we arrived the reception gave us the key to our apartment which was situated right at the end of the complex (apartment 219) it was totally enclosed with shrubbery with not a hope of getting any natural light not to mention any sun on the patio area bearing in mind that we had been here before and we did request that we would like a balcony apartment if not a sunny position, we went back to the reception and stated we were not happy with the position, she said that the complex was full but she gave us the opportunity of 2 other apartments one of which was more suitable, needless to say the 219 apartment was never used in the whole week we were there. It is important to stress that the position of your apartment can make a big difference in your satisfaction of your stay at the complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyde Park Lane is a 10-minute walk from Los Pocillos Beach. Hyde Park Lane is set 2 km from the centre of Puerto del Carmen. This modern complex is set in 30,000 m² of gardens. Featuring 1 restaurant, 4 outdoor pools and free WiFi. Each air conditioned room has a TV with satellite channels, safe, desk, kitchenette equipped with a ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and a coffee maker. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and shower. All rooms have a balcony or terrace with views of the surrounding pool or garden. (terrace with barbecue facilities) Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and dinner in the Hyde Park’s restaurant, while the poolside snack bar serves cocktails in the evenings. The property offers a 24-hour reception, playground, supermarket within the complex, a spa equipped with sauna, hot tub and ice baths, a wide selection of massages are available, tennis court, 4 paddle courts and billiards. During the months of July and August we have entertainment for children and adults, mini club and disco. Lanzarote Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away from Hyde Park Lane Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hyde Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyde Park Lane Bungalows Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Hyde Park Lane Hotel
- Hotel Hyde Park Lane
- Hyde Park Lane Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen