my wife and I stayed in block 8 we had cockroaches a family of them in our bungalow our pillow cases were not changed in two weeks we never saw a rep as reception refused to fone them as it cost to much .the bungalow was really nice but the rest of the problems out weighed this fact .when we arrived we had to pay 70 euros up front to upgrade as we were booked in the green bay block 7 reception said that the green bay was not as nice as block 8 so we paid as I said ,when we got home I contacted thomsons who said they did not know about this problem ,it took us 4 days to rid the bungalow of cockroaches so all in all quite a nice place but not run properly at all will not go back ever
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas has a unique location so that you can enjoy to the maximum your vacations of relax and leisure. Located in the tourist center of Puerto del Carmen, the three-star-resort is in front of Matagorda, a long family beach of golden sand and perfect for walking as well as the practice of water sports. The resort is just a few minutes away from the capital Arrecife, the airport of Lanzarote and a great golf course. Just a few meters away you´ll find the promenade Avenida de las Playas, which communicates with Puerto del Carmen and is ideal for taking a pleasant stroll, do sports or simply enjoy watching people come and go. Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas causes surprise due to its wide open spaces as well as its architecture – typical from Lanzarote in white and green colors. It has 134 completely independent apartments divided in seven sectors with their own pool. Four of the seven pools are heatable and three of them count with an enabled space for children. The resort also disposes of a restaurant-buffet and a snack bar. In common areas you can get free wifi connection. In Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas we put everything at your disposal for you to enjoy this experience in a welcoming ambience. Lanzarote, known as “the volcano island”, is pure geology, full of spectacular aquatic and moon-like landscapes. It is the land of contrasts: the white houses, the volcanic red and the turquoise crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic. It is land of works of art-nature, delicate and merged with the landscape. Lanzarote is pure harmony between the man and nature. In Lanzarote you will find the Parque Nacional de Timanfaya (Timanfaya National Park): truly a spectacle declared Reserve of the Biosphere in 1993. With its average annual temperature of 22°C, it is the island of the eternal spring. The appealing and surprising spots will fascinate and captivate you. Lanzarote is the ideal place for the practice of water sports. The unique climate, the optimum water temperatures and trade winds make of Lanzarote one of the best spots worldwide for surfing and windsurfing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Las Gaviotas Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen