Have visited PDC many times over the years this is the first time we stayed at The Barcarola and we will definitely return to them again. The complex is clean, neat and tidy, staff efficient and friendly. Pool and lounge area nice with plenty of loungers. Location is great just out the gate and you have a number of high class restaurants to choose from. The Italian right on the doorstep "Antica Trattoria" is well worth and visit. If you feel like a walk just cross the road to the prom and walk all the way to Areciffe. Appartments are cleaned every day with towels changed also and our bedlinen was also changed during the week long stay. We wanted a relaxing location and this is exactly what we got at the Barcarola yet you are just a step away from the main resort so never felt isolated. An added bonus is "La Gruta" bar across the road nice for a drink and you are just a few steps from home say hi to "Marco" if you visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen