We stayed at Barcarola Club one week in May, and did not regret it. In fact, it was an ideal accommodation for our holiday: very conveniently located near the centre of PDC, yet when lying near the pool it feels like you're in the middle of a quiet town. The personnel was very friendly, the breakfast was good (they have the usual things like bread with cheese, meat, etc., yoghurt with plenty of choice on cereals, and a varying choice of warm food including the English stuff). The pool was really enjoyable, and the appartments looked very nice. They were well-maintained (as is the complex itself), and you have everything you need. The only minus I could come up with is that the beds are a bit hard, but at least this gives you a small reason to go back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen