We were moved here as our original accommodation (Apartments Fariones) was overbooked. We were sceptical as we wanted to stay closer to the Old Town but were pleasantly surprised by the Barcarola. Apartments are spacious and clean. Pool area is lovely with plenty of sunbeds. Pool is very cold though. Breakfast is only ok, hot food not great and the coffee is terrible but once I found that out there were enough choices to have a fairly decent breakfast. Location is good if you want to stay in New Town area and although it is one the main strip, it is very quiet.
We moved to the Suite Hotel Fariones after 3 nights as we wanted to stay closer to the Old Town but I would have no problem recommending the Barcarola if you want to stay in the New Town side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen