First visit to Lanzarote and had a great holiday at Morromar.
Great welcome from reception - they knew we were arriving after 10 pm so they had arranged for a meal to be kept for us ( mixed salads, meats, cheeses, bread etc ). Nice room with great view of sea and clear view of runway too. Children really enjoyed watching planes landing and taking off. Airport noise never a problem to us.
Room was a little dated but spotless. Towels and linen regularly changed.
Enjoyed meals - varied and always lots to choose from. Lunch was definitely our favourite with fresh paella and lots of salads to choose from.
Drinks were great could pay extra for branded drinks I.e mangers which was very reasonably priced and always half price before 11 . My children loved the slush machines and self service drinks and snacks.
Didn't use kids club much but the kids enjoyed some of the organised activities around pool.
We used smaller pool which was quieter which is what we wanted . Very busy and no beds after around 9,30 but most gone when we went to breakfast at around 9, Not a problem to us as we are early risers. Many people put down towels however one morning saw manager move towels that had been left unattended for some time and she did try and stop gusts doing this.
Entertainment team worked very hard during our stay - everyone seemed to love them .
Close to beach and decent shopping centre near by.
Staff all polite and worked hard to keep hotel running smoothly from domestics to managers. Well done to you all you seem to take great pride in your complex and hope that you get to make the improvements that you want/need to keep your good ratings.
We had a great holiday - Thank You Morromar we will see you again in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax vacations in dreamy surroundings. Apartamentos THe Morromar is a modern three-star-complex offering you an incredible experience in the island of the volcanoes, Lanzarote. Apartamentos THe Morromar is located a few kilometers from the capital, Arrecife, and just five minutes walking from the Playa de Matagorda, a familiar beach of golden sand to go for a pleasant stroll. Lanzarote is also the ideal place for the practice of water sports thanks to its optimum climatological conditions. The complex, inspired in its design by the typical architecture of Lanzarote, features a total of 221 spacious and luminous apartments distributed over independent buildings. Furthermore, it disposes of two pools, a restaurant-buffet, a pool-bar, a lobby-bar, several multifunctional sport courts and a gym. Apartamentos THe Morromar offers entertainment, sports, leisure and relaxation activities for all family members to enjoy an incredible experience in unique surroundings. Dear guests, we are working on the optimization of our facilities to make your stay more comfortable. Herewith, we inform you that our secondary pool will be closed due to refurbishment works. The expected closing dates will from 17.04.17 till 30.06.17. We put at the disposal of all our clients the main pool, which includes the children´s pool. We apologize for the inconveniences. Apartamentos THe Morromar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos THe Morromar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Morromar Apartamentos Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Melia Matagorda
- Sol Morromar Lanzarote
- Sol Morromar Apartamentos Matagorda
- Apartamentos THe Morromar Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen