We visited Hotel Floresta for a week at the beginning of May for my mums 60th birthday. There were 8 of us and we had 3 apartments on an all inclusive basis. I was actually pleased with the complex, very spacious apartments and a nice pool and bar area. Also I was really impressed with the food, I don't normally like all inclusive but was pleasantly surprise. The restaurant could have done with some air-conditioning but overall the food was nice and the theme nights were great. The pool bar served snacks 11-4 which were nice and perfect if you didn't fancy going into the restaurant, which I didn't most days. The main let down was the drinks, very poor selection especially the cocktails and mixers. The wine was ok but they didn't even have fresh orange juice or fresh limes. We did have a problem with our hot water for the first 2 days, which did cause some stress but it eventually got sorted out.
All in all we had a lovely time and the weather sure helped that. We have stayed in Lanzarote many times, although this is more like Playa de los Pocillos but it's all nice. I think I would probably stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Floresta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floresta Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Apartments Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Lanzarote
- Floresta Apartments Lanzarote
- Hotel Floresta Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen