Stayed here for a week after Christmas. Nice big 2 bedroom apartment we had. Maybe a bit old fashioned but lots of space and came with everything we needed for our stay. Apartments are situated in a quiet spot but still close to everything you could need. There was a joke of a show on New Year's Eve! And the freezing cold pool remained empty pretty much anytime we went pass it. The kids would of spent all day here if it had of been heated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable, family apartment hotel complex is surrounded by gardens and is situated a few paces from the the white sandy beach of Pocillos.This is an excellent location from which to enjoy holidays in the sun and on the beach. You can complement your activities with the full entertainment program for adults and children. The fully-equipped apartments have one or two bedrooms and boast sea views. This is a place particularly suited to families in search of spaciousness, tranquility and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Aparthotel Costa Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Costa Mar Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Costa Mar Lanzarote
- Partner Costa Mar
- Aparthotel Costa Mar Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen