I stayed at costa mar for two weeks. It was my second time visiting after 7 years and it was as enjoyable as it was the first time. The staff are lovely and havent changed since my first stay which is a good sign. The apartment is a good size ,beds are comfortable and if you need a kettle or hairdryer you just ask at reception. The location is great the beach is just across the road and you can either turn left to matagorda (loads of bars and restaurants to choose from) or turn right to peurto del carmen (the strip) for a nice evening or just a day out. Overall i really enjoyed my stay and was sad to leave. I will definetly be coming back next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable, family apartment hotel complex is surrounded by gardens and is situated a few paces from the the white sandy beach of Pocillos.This is an excellent location from which to enjoy holidays in the sun and on the beach. You can complement your activities with the full entertainment program for adults and children. The fully-equipped apartments have one or two bedrooms and boast sea views. This is a place particularly suited to families in search of spaciousness, tranquility and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Costa Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Costa Mar Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Costa Mar Lanzarote
- Partner Costa Mar
- Aparthotel Costa Mar Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen