“Clean,spacious,nice views.Perfect!”

LABRANDA Los Cocoteros
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Me and my mate booked very last minute and sort of walked into the unknown on this 1.We didn't pay very much and as the transfer coach went through the back streets we were expecting any of the next stops to be are`s,but drop off after drop of came and went and we still remained on the coach.We then entered what was the main sea front strip with all its bar`s,restaurants and bright lights and it was there are names were called out.We looked up at the clean,tidy white building and the beach on the other side of the road and couldn't believe our luck.Our room was on the ground floor just up a few steps.It had a nice size balcony,patio doors and as you entered a spacious living area with a neat kitchen,fridge,microwave ect.There was a sofa,table and chairs.Toilet,shower,bathroom.The bedroom was further on and had 2 single beds with a nice sized sliding door waldrobe.There were bars on the window with it being ground floor and at the back of the apartments which ment we could keep the windows open all the time and know security was safe.We seen the cleaner daily.The location is absolutely spot on! Your right smack bang on Peurto Del Carmen strip and like I say a stones throw from the beach. There are bar`s, restaurants all around and it doesn't get rowdy at all.I`m not sure how familes get on but from me and my pal`s point of view it ticked all the boxes.

Room Tip: All rooms look out over the sea so I guess the higher up you are the better the view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank villajase
obdulia h, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at LABRANDA Los Cocoteros, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Dear guests ,

We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for your feedback, it has been very helpful.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stayed here recently. Lovely clean spacious apartment with a great sea view. It was well maintained and cleaned almost daily. Its location was excellent 10 mins walk to new or old town. Just one snag the area around the pool is shaded from the sun so you have to go across the road to the beach for sunbathing,

Room Tip: high up floor for good sea view
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank willieconnery

Dear guest ,

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I'm just back from a week in these apartments and I thought they were great. The location is excellent, right on the main strip in peurto del Carmen. Directly across the road from the beach. There are 4 floors with all apartments facing the sea. I booked through booking.com and didn't realise that the booking.com apartments seem to be ground floor apartments.i did request a higher floor when I booked and I emailed the apartment reception 3 times prior to my arrival to again ask for a higher floor as I was travelling alone and would've felt safer not being on ground level, however when I arrived I was allocated a ground floor room. As it turns out the apartment was great. The ground floor apartments are really like 1st floor because u walk up steps to get there and I was at the start of the row so I had a seaview. I was in room 302. The apartments are very spacious. I had a large private terrace, large living room with 2 comfy couches and tv, kitchen area with large fridge freezer and oven/microwave and the usual kitchen equipment. Bathroom fine and bedroom with excellent storage with double mirrored sliderobe wardrobes. Bars on bedroom window for security. The male receptionist I dealt with was very friendly and helpful on check in and check out. The pool is at the back of the complex. It's quite small with only 20 sun beds and 3 umbrellas. Area is well maintained. The pool itself is totally in the shade so is freezing! No guests seemed to lie by the pool (except me!) so I literally had the pool to myself every day. It was lovely and peaceful. Even though the apartments are just off the Main Street they are silent at night. No road noise. All in all I would highly reccomend these apartments. They are so central. I've read reviews mentioning cockroaches in these apartments and I have to say I didn't even see one. So don't believe everything u read! I will definately stay here next time I'm in lanzarote!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
8  Thank kittycatLouth
fmusan, Director Comercial at LABRANDA Los Cocoteros, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for your opinion. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and hope, really, to see you again here.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We chose this hotel after two previous visits to the island for its location. There are four floors and we were on the top. The views over the Atlantic were spectacular and we've never seen such beautiful night skies on the balcony. The location is opposite the beach and surrounded ny a huge choice of restaurants. The pool is not vert inspiring but very relaxing and a walk across the road to the beach. ...we will definitely return

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Lesley2306

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were moved here after their sister hotel, Playa Club, were unable to accommodate us (we were never told why they could not accommodate us). The apartments were cleaned each day. We were staying on the top floor but, unfortunately, we were in the apartment closest to the lift and stairs so we got to hear everyone coming home each night. We had two balconies with nice views and the apartments are directly across the road from the beach. The beds in the apartment were most uncomfortable we have ever slept on. The shower was also extremely tiny, which made it difficult to shower comfortably as we were hitting our elbows off the sides. We also found one giant cockroach one evening, even though we were on the top level of the complex. The pool was small and the water was cold, but the area around the pool did get sun all day. Overall, it is hard to review it as it was not what we booked or wanted, but we would not recommend it as somewhere comfortable to stay.

Room Tip: If you do decide to stay here, request an apartment away from the lift and the stairs, as those apar...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kingciaran

Dear guest ,

We regret not having met your expectations.
Our main goal is that our customers feel welcome and apologize if it this, at any point of your stay, has not been the case.

Please get in touch with us through our e-mail:

manager.loscocoteros@mpihotels.com

The Hotel Management

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Best view on the strip king of the hill yet seconds from the beach well appointed and view to die for....excellent really cant fault it pool a little uninspiring but then the atlantic is footsteps away.....i will return

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank TheJamb0

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Just back from a 7 day trip. My husband and I have stayed at Los cocoteros many many times and go back at least twice a year

The staff are first class and make you feel most welcome. We love the location and the views are to die for. the apartments are comfy, clean and have all the facilities you could need. My husband has many times had assistance with setting up the wifi on his iPad and the staff have been very patient as he is a bit slow.

Each time we have stayed there the more we love it. It is our home from home. We have recommended to our friends and family to stay there.

We will be back there for our next trip in March 2014