Stayed at this large hotel for three weeks in January. We were in the annexe, nice room with sea view, yes it's a bit of a walk to the main restaurant area but hey a bit of exercise killed no one! We found the food to be varied, fresh and not at all boring and bland as some have said. Every staff member was courteous and friendly, if you had to award people for their efforts, the animation team alone would have gold medals every day, their dedication is remarkable, it's refreshing to see people actually enjoying their work so much. We did't meet one grumpy staff member at all. The pool in the annexe area is heated and has a swim up bar, this area is much quieter and there isn't so much of the towels on the sun beds at dawn here. This was our first time at an all inclusive hotel so I can't really compare but speaking to other holiday makers here, the Riu group who own this place have a pretty high standard and I tend to agree. I would definitely return here for the standard of customer service and cleanliness alone, yes some parts are a bit tired but is that really worth complaining about?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen