Just got back from a week stay at the Riu (29th dec - 5th Jan.) Overall, the hotel is great place to stay. Location is in easy walking distance of bars and shops from leaving out of the back gate of the complex.
Food in the hotel is okay - there is a lot of variety available for all tastes and backgrounds. I read before for heading out to hotel that it is abit repetative. From first hand experience, I can relate to this and I think if we were staying longer than a week it could become quite dull. Make sure you book into the resturantes. We went to both the Mexican and Asian. I particulary enjoyed the Asain. Although, we were all inclusive we like to experience what food and resturantes are like in resort. If you are the same and love a good Indian or want to go out for a special occasion... Head to Fazz's in central Puerto Del Carmen, amazing service and top quality cusine. Soo good we actually dined there twice in our stay. Beach front location. A hidden gem. Worth a look at.
The cleaniness of the hotel is faultless. Rooms spotless, clean linen each day. Always greeted with a smile and a hello. The gardens are always being maintaned. Pools always clean. Literally 5star on cleaniness.
After reading reviews when we booked about the annex and the short bridge walk joining the two parts together. We decided to email the hotel directly to request a room in the main complex. We also had little cheek and requested a pool view and sea view. All of requested was met. Great service. So it is worth alittle cheeky email. I defiantly wouldn't want a room over the bridge. Too much of a trek for me ha.
Entertainmentttttttttt! Well yeh its good funny at times. Other guests seem to really enjoy it. It wasn't necessarily our choice prefered choice but I don't think it was suited to our age range so we would head out.
Overall, great stay definitely recommend. May return in the future but I like to experience different places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen