Booked a week here with the girlfriend for our first holiday together. We weren't disappointed! Firstly the staff are fantastic, they can never do enough for you! We found the buffet food to be fine. Yes it can be a bit samey but what do you expect when they have to cater for so many different people! We highly recommend the Mexican and Asian restaurants but do book early as they get booked up quickly. The room was excellent, I emailed the hotel before and asked if we could have a sea view and an upgraded room if they were available as we were celebrating our anniversary. Not only did they give us a great room but also a complimentary bottle of champagne! The hotel was very clean and loads to do! We were by the quieter pool which was good as it had a bar in! Ignore comments about the bridge - it's absolutely fine!
The entertainment was quite funny and they put a lot of effort into it!
To top off an amazing holiday the girlfriend decided to leave her cherished teddy bear behind. I phoned the hotel when we were back and they found it and even posted it back free of charge even when I offered to pay they refused! I highly recommend this holiday! You will have a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen