We have just returned from a 10 night stay here at the Riu hotel. Travelled from 29th August and landed home at 4am Monday the 9th September as a couple.
You don't need transfers from the airport it's only 10 minutes in a taxi and 12 euros. So much easier than travelling on a coach and dropping off everyone which takes too long when you just want get to your hotel.
Our first impressions were really good, we pulled up in a taxi and a lovely man came rushing to our side and collected our suitcases off us. Check in was really quick and easy. We were issued our keys ect and off we went. The gentleman brought our suitcases to our room within 10 minutes.
We had a bottle of champayne waiting in our room with a note to wish us happy anniversary.
Well the view from our balcony was just what we wanted. A fabulous sea view. Better than any pool view. If you want a fab view than ask for number 355 by emailing the hotel prior to your holiday.
The room was lovely and very clean. It was cleaned every day whilst we were there. The beds well not so good. Didn't have much sleep for the 10 nights we were there. These are one of the things that let the hotel down.
Food was really good. The Mexican and Canarian restaurants were also very good. The drink were also very good. Cava served all day. The cocktails were also a let down. Pre mixed full of sugar and not much alcohol.
The entertainment we didn't see much off and looked more for children.
The pools were great. Warm enough for us. Plenty if sun beds, never had a problem getting one.
This was our first stay in a riu and considering its a 4 star there are some little errors that need addressing. Cocktails, beds, bad hair dryers, and couldn't keep your room longer at check out. Making your last day if a late flight a very long one.
If your looking for a quiet hotel and holiday this is not for you. Lots of children, even out of school holidays.
We loved our holiday and this is a good hotel. But the next hotel will be adults only. Far too many children.
Lanzarote is beautiful and this was our second stay here. But will be our last. More places to visit.
Playa blanca is stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen