Great family resort. We stayed all inclusive for ease.
The food and drinks were good, lots of sporting activities such as fitness classes, yoga, tennis, volley ball, arts and crafts.
The rooms were a good standard although some are a bit of a walk away as it is a big resort. The location was good near to restaurants, bars and mini golf! Just across the road from the beach and a 30 minute walk to the harbour.
Will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen