We returned here for a 10 day holiday in June 2013 having had a such a lovely time back in May 2012. Last year we went for 7 days and it was our first family holiday with our 2 yr old son and thouroughly enjoyed ourselves so decided to return for 10 days with both sets of grand parents this time round. We had the worry that maybe it was not going to be as enjoyable as our first time and that the family would regret going with us but we had nothing to worry about. Reception staff friendly and very welcoming, rooms were lovely and clean and as requested we had rooms next to each other. The resturants provided a wide range of dishes everynight and the snacks through out the day were lovely aswell and the themed resturants were just as good as before. Our nearly 3 yr old son had a whale of a time he was to young for the kids club last year but this year was made to feel very welcome and enjoyed the daily activites and the mini disco in the evenings. The animation team work very hard and Martin who runs the kids club is brilliant with the children.
Overall another lovely holiday and the fun was had by all and hopefully we will be returning in a couple of years
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen