Me and my boyfriend stayed here from the 13th of June for 2 weeks. At the beginning it seemed like there weren't that many young couples like us and the majority were older. But the second week we were there more younger people came. When we arrived we were 5 hours late because our flight was delayed. Reception staff were polite and very welcoming and got us checked in as quickly as possible. We got a nice room in the main building on the bottom floor that backed onto the pool. Because we had missed dinner, they re opened the restaurant and provided us with a cold dinner. Very thoughtful as we were hungry and had been travelling all day.
The room was nice and clean, fridge and safe included for free. We were really close to the restaurant and entertainment room so no long walks for us. But could be very noisy there if we wanted an early night (only had one early night haha).
The bar is excellent and there are loads of choice of drinks. Cocktails like mojitos, tequila sunrise, piña collada and many more were on offer. There was also any spirit you could think of. Soft drinks, beer and wine were on tap. The wine was not nice, but you don't expect to get nice expensive wine at an all inclusive. I just drank the cava instead which was not too bad.
The food was very good and there are 4 different restaurants to choose from so you never get bored, even after 2 weeks. Our favourite restaurant was the Asian, it was lovely!
The location of the hotel is good as it is in a quieter bit but a short walk to everything. The beaches were nice but would have been better if there were sunbeds and parasols.
The animation team were very friendly and were always enthusiastic. They try to remember names and make friends with everyone who stays at the hotel. The animation in the day was great because there was something for everyone. Me and my boyfriend played beach volley ball every day! The entertainment at night was pretty hit and miss. Some nights it would be really good and really funny. But then we would get a few which were awful. But that is the same with any hotel really.
Overall we had a great holiday and really enjoyed ourselves. We were really happy with the hotel and would definitely return there and will look for other riu hotels around the world to visit. A very good hotel company :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen