There are two distinct hotel blocks which a connected by a very long wooden plank bridge here which are very clean, nice gardens, two swimming pool complexes and opposite a lovely beach.
My concern is that in top season the fact that there is only one buffet restaurant (Two themed restaurants to be booked) one bar and one theatre like entertainment room, that this will become a very noisy and overcrowded area. It would have made sense to keep the snack bar, which is located by he "quiet" hotel block to be kept open as a bar in the evenings.
The pools are lovely and pool towels provided. The food is good but you have to queue for the main course at the show cooking stations. The drinks are very weak, but tea, coffee and soft drinks are on tap.
The wifi is charged for at a euro for 30 minutes, but it keeps dropping out, I would recommend going down the road to a bar which has free wifi.
As this is my first visit to a Riu hotel I am wary for the future because it seems all Riu hotels have the same suppliers and systems!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen