Visited 07.03.13 for a week. Having been to the Paraiso last year, we were not expecting to come back, but we wanted to treat the kids to a week away. A hotel with plenty of activities, a good selection of food (for the faddy eaters!) and all inclusive were the main requirements, together with shops bars etc close by, and we knew we would get them at this hotel. On arrival, as we had stayed before we were given an upgrade, and a very nice room it was too. The other two rooms (kids are 30+) were also good. Everywhere very clean, staff always very friendly, entertainment variable, but sometimes excellent, food becomes monotonous, even with a wide choice available at all meals. Overall a good holiday and we all enjoyed it. Only disappointing aspect was the huge 1.5 hour queue to check-in at Lanzarote airport on our way home: my advice would be to get a taxi transfer, especially from Puerto Del Carmen - only ten minutes, and get there early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen