Lots of positive but some negatives.
We stayed the far side from reception across the bridge.
Room 4435 fourth floor
Double bed small but fitted everything in.
Very clean and cleaned immaculately all week. Definitely cleanest hotel I have been to.
Bathroom lots of space for smellies straightners etc. really clean
Balcony small but 2 chairs table lovely sea view
Huge place really more so if u r over the far side but I don't mind a walk.
Pools clean and some heated
Food is good for all inclusive but bit samey
All inclusive drinks I enjoyed cocktails cava fruit juices
Nice walk into piccolos
Longer walk to del carmen
Loads of places locally to have meal out.
Plenty of trips we only went to teguise market 4€ each return enjoyed a wander round.
Exchange was better out there than in uk
I felt holiday was overpriced I shopped around but was over £700 each it's not worth paying that much in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen