I stayed here in June 2012 as well as 7 of my girlfriends!
We had a fantastic time, a holiday is what you make it with the company you have. The rooms are lovely and spacious, modern, we had 4 rooms next to each other which was great. There are 2 pools which do get busy but always managed to get 8 sun beds together.
Food was great, a la carte restaurants were fantastic especially the Chinese one. Remember to book this at reception when you arrive.
There is a disco which is hilarious after 11pm
Beach and pool towels are provided.
Beach outside the hotel is quiet, and the shops are within walking distance. What more can you ask for.
Great service for the price we paid.
Yes the hotel is over big grounds, you could always email the hotel and let them know you can't walk far and get a room near the restaurants etc.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen