went for a week in December first appearances were very good had a nice welcome from Judith in reception asked for a high floor room in the palace side with a view by e-mail prior to going but the view from room 3351 was not great it had a big balcony but was overlooked by other rooms the room was very nice and Theresa did a great job at keeping it clean for us.We knew about the Asian,mexican from other reviews so booked for both. The Mexican was in the yaiza where we also had our breakfast and was greeted everytime by Pablo the Mexican food was good as was the Asian during the week we managed to get in both twice we did use the oasis but feel it needs 2 sittings for the evening meal it was a bit too busy for us.The bar staff did a great job and you didn't have to wait long to get served tried quite a few cocktails and the balantines whisky went down well we had a great week here and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and Travelocity so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen