“Relaxing break”

Ranked #49 of 92 Hotels in Puerto Del Carmen
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Relaxing break”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The staff, location and cleanliness of this accommodation all played a part in us enjoying a fabulous break in Lanzarote. Keep up the good work! We ate out all the time but the restaurant looked fresh and had a good selection. The apartments were kept very clean and even although we over looked the pool we felt relaxed as any noise seemed to be buffered by the palm trees!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Chrissie1806

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed there for 1 week (12-19 April). The main reason we decided to go to the island was to celebrate my birthday in a hot place.
The rooms are clean and bigger than we expected. We booked our rooms using the hotel website and we got an amazing sea view with no extra costs. So I would recommend you to book through their website.
We found here on trip advisor a coupon for free breakfast during our stay, which we used without any problems. The breakfast was really good, and more than we expected, since we didn't pay for it. Many types of cheese, bread, ham, salami, juices and coffee.
On my birthday, the hotel gave us free champagne and recommended a really nice Italian restaurant. Which proved to be really good value for money.
The hotel is less than 5 minutes walk from the main beach and supermarkets. There are also many good restaurants close to the hotel, with all kinds of food: chinese, italian, british, japanese, mexican, etc...
We left in the early morning (05:30 am) and on the day before we scheduled a taxi at the reception. The taxi arrived punctually.
Overall, it is an amazing hotel, definitely good value for money. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and would definitely go back!

Room Tip: Book through their website and ask for a sea view. We got an stunning sunset behind the mountains an...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Gabrielle C
Buxton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was my 2nd stay at Relaxia Lanzaplaya in the last 6 months. This time to celebrate my pending wedding with friends and family who live on the island. It was another good experience.

The location of the apartments is faultless - very close to the Avenida De Las Playas with all its restaurants, shops and bars and, of course, the glorious beaches. The apartments themselves are quite modern, clean and well furnished with plenty of hot water and towels. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The pool and bar area is well kept and clean and there were no problems grabbing a sunbed.

The price was more than reasonable - 320E for up to 6 of us sharing 2 apartments for 4 nights.

A minor gripe is that the beds are a little hard but an extra beer helped with any sleep issues :)

I'll be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JohnBuxton
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My boyfriend and i had a lovley time in this resort and the appartments were clean, tidy, towels changed all the time. But i personally had one bad experience. I had a shower before we vacated the room and i know for a fact that i had left my pandora bracelet on the bed and it may have been covered up by some towels. We vacated the room and after checking out i realised i had not got my bracelet. Marten who worked on reception gave us the keys to look in the room. I was suprised that my bracelet was not there and very upset. From things that had been moved around in the room it was obvious someone had been in the room as they had also taken chocolates we had left in the fridge. I went to see Marten and he was so unhelpful and would not look in to my concerns that my bracelet had been taken from the room. he was adamant that no one had been in and it was obvious someone had. This is just a polite notice for people who stay to ensure they use the safe and not leave anything of any value or sentiment in the room as i KNOW my bracelet was there. But on a better note great location but a sad way to end my holiday.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Karon G

Travelers are raving about these Puerto Del Carmen hotels

Ceska Lipa, Liberecky Kraj, Czech Republic
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Bad hotels recommended rent car company (because is from other city, if we go take a car, manager say to us, that car for this price is impossible - finaly we must rent car more expensive... - in Puerto Carmen are cheper rent-car company) and bad miniclub (ping-pong without lights,...), ewerything else is very good...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank TomasMartinekCZ
Espoo, Finland
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hotel was a two-minute-walk from the main beach street where most of the small restaurants, shops, and bus stops for major towns are located. Rooms were spacious for two persons with a separate living room/kitchenette and a small terrace. Even though the location was close to beach street and Atlantico bar + disco complex I never had problems with noise from there. My room was in the middle of the hotel area though.
Overall the hotel premises were kept very clean, breakfast was decent and pool area & pool bar was nice. There is a small supermarket in the premises, and a large Spar very close. The minor negative point was that there was no separate parking lot and sometimes you have to leave car a couple of blocks away. All in all I'd recommended hotel for everybody not having problems with steps.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Reissu-Reiska
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 24, 2013

stayed at the lanzaplaya last September with my husband and daughter really enjoyed it it we stayed all inclusive food was nice plenty to choose from pool lovely and clean rooms nice and clean just had a lot of steps to climb for ours and quite near a little irish pub called odonnells with played quite loud music sometimes all staff very pleasant in fact booked again for august this year just hope we get the requests what we have asked for ROLL ON AUGUST.
Peter & Catherine Hallworth

Room Tip: asked for pool view never got it but hope we do 2nd time round
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family