“Excellent value”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Excellent value”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Just after eating here and as the price was low we didn't have high expectation. I must say it was an excellent experience. I had the tropical prawn starter, minute whisky steak main course and profiteroles as desert. My wife only had smoked salmon. The portions are adequate and as you're in the heat I find you don't have a big appetite anyway. The staff were attentive, fast and efficient. How can you complain at 12.25 for three courses. The pints are only 2.50 which is excellent for evening restaurant. Would highly recommend and will be back.

Ireland
“Now this was a find”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were told about this place by the lady who runs the Sports Bar in the old town. Tried it on our last night and we will be returning on our next visit. There 3 course meal is less than €13 per person. For that you get a great choice of starters, mains and deserts. I had tagliatelle for starters - with a hot chilli sauce, hubbie had tomato soup and junior had garlic bread. For mains I had a beautiful prawn dish (chef special) hubbie had fillet steak in whiskey sauce and junior had chicken and potatoes. For desert I had pro-vita rolls, hubbie had a pancake, we had wine and juice and the bill was only a little over €50. Well impressed both with food and service

• Visited January 2014
Omagh, United Kingdom
“A gem”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Usually eat in this area and decided to try this restaurant one night and ended up coming back 3 more nights during the holiday. Fantastic service, excellent food - make sure you book as the restaurant fills up early each evening

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sean M
cheshire
“Amazing experience and food”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We spotted this the first night and despite not having booked they found us a table, the food is amazing, I had the veggie pancakes to start which were so tasty- most people probably don't try them due to the lack of fish or meat! We enjoyed the food and house wine so much that we visited 3 times in a week- something that we have never done before. The staff are very attentive and friendly. I noticed that they didn't have all the lights on so they must have read previous reviews. The place was full every night, everyone was raving about the food and service.. Portion size was just right, just enough . Make sure that you book, it;s such good value at 40 Euros for 2 including the house wine. I can only assume that the previous reviewer went to a different restaurant? This one has only been open for three months and is fabulous.

• Visited December 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“A disaster!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Just back from this restaurant & I cannot go to bed without warning people against this pretentious place. We came home hungry . My friend had the 3 cheeses option for starters which was adjudged okay . I had the fish goujons which were as tough as old boots. For mains my friend had prawns a la chef & I had the rabbit. She got 5 prawns with some rice for her main course. My rabbit was a disaster - 5 small pieces of tough rabbit full of bones. A rowdy group of diners arrived so we beat a hasty retreat . Not one to waste your money on.

6 Thank 1homer