“Would return! ”

T Bone Grill Tex-Mex
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We had a meal at the T-bone grill - it was brilliant!
Lovely food, reasonable prices and great service! I would say that aside from food bring a little undercooked, it was great value for money and we would return.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

It always seeemed busy, slightly disappointed with meal but still not bad. Went for meal on Halloween night, all of the staff had made an effort to dress up. Service could have been better. Had to ask twice for sauces! The meal was not expensive, would eat here again though.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Enjoyed the food but when we ask for steak to be medium don't expect it to be running with blood ....no ideal had to go back so then eating alone as all the others had more or less finished eating theirs ...

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I ordered rib-eye as I prefer this to T-bone. Wife ordered vegetarian fajitas. Steak was soft and juicy, but did not have any flavour, full of water .I prefer my steaks with no sauce. My reason is, If it is a good piece of meat. It does NOT need a sauce to give it flavour.
Wife's fajitas was much the same. No flavour. Tasteless mush. I expected veg with a bit of spice and flavour. Nothing. Cucumber, pepper and onion. No spices- IT'S FAJITAS ffs
On hindsight I wish I had complained at the time but didn't really annoy me until later the more I thought about it.

Staff were great. No complaints there. The chef needs a good kick in the pants tho. Mexican with no spices? !!!

60 euros for an night out. !!!!!!

From the outside it looks to be a good place but we were very disappointed. All bells and whistles but not so hot on the inside.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had a few meals here steak,chicken,pork chops nice food very pleasant staff and good service.lovley that you can sit outside and eat.