“fun excperience”

The Dive Shop Lanzarote
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dive Shop is Lanzarote's number ONE 5* PADI Resort, scuba diving centre for the qualified diver and for scuba diver training both technical and recreational. The Dive Shop is located in the main shopping centre in Matagorda, Puerto Del Carmen on the beautiful island of Lanzarote.The Dive Shops mission is:"To provide first class scuba diver training and high quality guided dives in the Atlantic Ocean around the coastline of Lanzarote."Our exacting standards, attention to detail and the very best equipment ensure that you will receive the highest standard of safety and enjoyment.
oosterhout
“fun excperience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

it was a pretty spectacular experience to dive, I will definitely go back to this dive.
accompanied by Rinus was super and there was plenty of time taken to everything but kindly explain, safety first.

If my children are older, I take them at least once to deal with diving, so they can experience this experience.

Visited February 2013

Athens, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dive master course!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

What an amazing experience! I decided to do my Dive Master course at the Dive Shop and I can tell you that I will never forget it! From Rinus the owner to all of the staff there made me feel so comfortable that at the end I didn't want to leave... Amazing education, very well maintained equipment, great facilities and the shop is literaly next to everything! The marine life is sooo beautiful and rich! Angelsharks, rays, huuuuge groupers, trumpet fishes and much much more to see! Definately going back to these guys!

Visited November 2012
rinusopreis, Owner at The Dive Shop Lanzarote, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your review on The Dive Shop Lanzarote and happy to hear that you enjoyed doing the Divemaster course with us. We hope to see you back in the near future for some more diving.