“Fab Indian restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Fab food and service would highly recommended to anyone, actually in matagorda not puerto de carmen, try the lamb bhuna very delicious.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff , service with a welcoming smile, excellent food and exceptional value for money. Would highly recommend

Reviewed March 20, 2014

If you like an Indian Meal, this is a MUST and not to be missed!!!

They do a "Special Lunch" Menu , That to me ,...... CAN NOT BE BEATEN!!!

Fabulous food, tasty, good portions and GREAT VALUE for money at €5.90!!!!!!!

I think they only do this offer between 12 noon and 5pm, every day except a Sunday when they are usually closed.

We went a few times, and each time I meant to take a photo of the lovely platefull of food, but when it arrived I forgot as I was too eager to get stuck into it!! LOL

I did however remember to take a photo of the menu outside, and the Beer is ALSO very cheap!!

We found it Great when coming off the beach at tea time, having this meal before going back to our apartments for a little Siesta, before going out on the town in the evenings!!

It can be located at the end of the first big bay of the beach, (approx) Past the Route 66 Bar, and next block up from AFRICA Bar (Which is also very good in the evenings)

I am sure that you will not be disappointed with this Really Lovely "Lunch Time Special" at around a fiver, and just over a quid a pint to!!!

Oooooohhhh....... And FREE WiFi with good connection too!! :)

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Me & the wife ate in here after walking past it a few times during our weeks holiday & if we'd have called in sooner we'd have gone back for sure. The food was fantastic & the staff & service were brilliant from the starters to the mains with all the usual extras nothing could be faulted. The portions were more than enough & price wise the food was a little cheaper than I'd expect to pay back home & the beer, well at 1.5 Euro you can't go wrong.

It's just below The Africa Bar so get in there first to see the guitar duo called The Suspects who are superb they come on about 8pm, then get downstairs for a ruby, you'll thank me.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We could smell this place everytime we went past so were really looking forward to a tasty curry here, however it didn,t really live up to our expectations. The rice and naan bread were good but the curry itself was completely tasteless, I think they forgot to put the spices in. Good service and reasonably priced. The honey rum that came with the bill is delicious. Think there will be better Indians, would not go back.

1  Thank janicejanroxy